MSC Operations Adjusted
Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth! – Psalm 46:10
The Ministry Service Center is “open” and continuing to provide services and support to CBS ministry around the globe.
However, in order to prioritize staff safety in light of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic, we have:
- Implemented a “soft close” of the Ministry Service Center building.
- Closed the MSC facility to all outside groups, meetings, and tours.
- Asked staff to work from home.
- Implemented appropriate “social distancing” for the limited number of staff who continue to report to the MSC, some on a rotating basis, for certain essential functions.
- With the focus on classes meeting “virtually”, we are monitoring increased load on the FISHER system and will ensure that appropriate server resources are available.
We are monitoring the guidance provided by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control, the Governor of Colorado and Colorado public health officials. As this guidance changes, we will respond accordingly.
Despite being dispersed to our various communities, we are committed to supporting the ministry well. We are doing our best to minimize delays in our responses as we learn to navigate this “new normal.”